GUITAR PLAYER MAGAZINE PRESENTS LITA FORD WITH THE
“CERTIFIED LEGEND AWARD”
FEATURING: STEVE STEVENS (BILLY IDOL), LITA FORD, CHERIE CURRIE, KENNY ARONOFF,
GILBY CLARKE, JAMES LOMENZO, GRETCHEN BONADUCE, JACK RUSSELL’S GREAT WHITE, PHIL BUCKMAN, AUGUST ZADRA, BOBBY ROCK, MARTY O’BRIEN, MITCH PERRY, ERIK ELDENIUS, JOE RETTA, CHAS WEST, JOHNNY GRIPARIC, HOWIE SIMON, PETTY CASH (Members of THE OFFSPRING, FILTER, JULIETTE LEWIS & THE LICKS) & MORE!!
MANY MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED IN THE COMING WEEKS!!
HOLLYWOOD, CA (March 4, 2014) – Legendary Doors guitarist Robby Krieger is performing at the 2nd Annual Rock Against MS benefit concert Wednesday, March 26th at the Whisky A Go-Go. Krieger is the original guitar guru of The Doors, and wrote or co-wrote many of the band’s songs, including “Light My Fire”, “Love Me Two Times”, “Touch Me”, and “Love Her Madly”. We are truly honored to have him on our stage.
2ND ANNUAL ROCK AGAINST MS returns to the Whisky A Go-Go in Hollywood with yet another amazing All-Star line up. The 2nd Annual has the Rock Stars returning in support of long time friend and publicist, Nancy B. Sayle. This rock-fueled concert is to help raise awareness and funding for Sayle and her new foundation benefiting those living with MS.
In its finishing stages, the ROCK AGAINST MS FOUNDATION will provide services from a three (3) grant resource system, which will provide daily care, quality of life needs and emergency funding, while assisting people with multiple sclerosis (MS) to live independent and full lives. Additionally, a brick and mortar facility we will call THE ROCK HOUSE is in the planning stages, and will provide free of charge, multiple programs and opportunities designed to heal the mind, body and spirit of all those whose lives have been affected by MS.
WHEN: Wednesday, March 26th 2014
WHERE: CONCERT / VIP MEET & GREET
The Whisky A Go-Go
8901 W. Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
VIP Meet & Greet: 6:00 PM
Show Starts at 8PM
- GENERAL ADMISSION – $35
- FLOOR – W/ PRE-SHOW MEET & GREET AT 6PM - $100
- BALCONY – VIP MEET & GREET – $150
- VIP – RESERVED BOOTH FOR 4 PPL W/ MEET & GREET – $500
- VIP – RESERVED BOOTH FOR 8 PPL W/ MEET & GREET – $1,000
PURCHASE: BUY TICKETS HERE: http://ticketf.ly/1mf2eJl
SPONSORS: 95.5 KLOS, GUITAR CENTER, MONSTER ENERGY DRINK, SCHECTER GUITARS, D’ADDARIO, EVANS, SIR, PRO MARK, WHISKY A GO-GO, RAINBOW BAR & GRILL
About Multiple Sclerosis
- Every hour in the United States, someone is newly diagnosed with MS, an unpredictable, often disabling disease of the central nervous system.
- MS interrupts the flow of information from the brain to the body and stops people from moving.
- Symptoms range from numbness and tingling to blindness and paralysis. The advancement, severity and specific symptoms of MS in any one person cannot yet be predicted, but advances in research and treatment are moving us closer to a world free of MS.
- Most people with MS are diagnosed between the ages of 20 and 50, with more than twice as many women as men being diagnosed with the disease.
- MS affects more than 400,000 people in the U.S. and 2.1 million worldwide.
For more information go to www.facebook.com/